everybody who comes at dean is like “you’re so desperate you want people to love you you don’t want to be alone” like
how are those even insults
"i know your secret shame, dean: you’re a living human with feelings ha ha you don’t want to live alone in a swamp like shrek you want to have friends wow who does that you’re pathetic i bet you want to hold hands and make somebody dinner"
Did anyone even notice you had gone?
#oh this is sad #I want to know all the stories about the vessels of the angels we’ve met over the course of the series—the families and the jobs they vanished from #I want to know what that final straw was; the moment that they stopped thinking they were hearing voices and believed; accepted #brought an angel under the eaves of their body #were they desperate and hurting? were they curious? were they full of faith and joy? #did they think this was finally the proof; the affirmation of long-held faith; the magical reward they had been waiting for? #and were they overwhelmed when all that cold divinity rushed into them; winding around their bones and remaking them in angelic image #or did they scream mutely #wanting to take it back; to be alone in their skull again #were they astonished at the violence and righteousness that their hands could issue; or grimly pleased #I wonder how much bleed over there is—if the implacable heavenly geometry of angels begins to shift; decaying with the skin it’s fitted its #itself in; remembering songs it never sung and sex it never had; food it never ate and people it never laughed with or loved #I wonder how long you can hold a human shape without some of that humanity rubbing off on you (saltandpentacles)
a liar -
trying to fill
seeking the light
001 | send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when I started shipping it if I did:
- my thoughts:
- What makes me happy about them:
- What makes me sad about them:
- things done in fanfic that annoys me:
- things I look for in fanfic:
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them:
- who is the big spoon/little spoon:
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity:
002 | Give me a character & I will tell you
- How I feel about this character:
- All the people I ship romantically with this character:
- My non-romantic OTP for this character:
- My unpopular opinion about this character:
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon:
- my OTP:
- my cross over ship:
- a headcanon fact:
003 | send me 5 characters and I will rank them in order of preference
Misha: Here's where I told Jensen, as he stared through the bottle, "Ok now smell fresh baked bread." He loves my direction.
And now decency and good behavior weary me.